Sex on the first date

Diposkan oleh dizta


Should you have sex on the first date? Well, I believe you should not, but I’m also a hypocrite! I believe the greatest flaw to my character has always been my genitalia. When I was in my early twenties, I surmised that they had a brain of their own and my head brain had no authority over them. Right, I’m making excuses.

The fact is, most of my dating now, during my late twenties, has been in groups. Going together to the "Paris" club, theater, resorts, restaurants, etc., anywhere from four to eight of us. Once in a great while, someone will hook me up with a "slasher" that often has the personality of baloney. I would go through the date's prerequisites and then start to complain about my period around ten p.m. She would thankfully bid me goodnight, and I’d go home and watch a DVD with my best friend BOB, Battery Operated Bullet. 

Now, I do have some renegade hormones that surface from time to time. "Terri Jekyll" makes way for the horny bitch "Teresita Hyde!" I have shamed myself on more than a few occasions by being easily manipulated and taken advantage of. I’ll skip the details. This being said, I still embrace the celibacy of the first and most times second date, unless they tell me they’re dying of pubic cancer.

Dating is many things to many people, and all silliness aside, the first date should never be stressed with any anticipations or misguided obligations directed to the bedroom. Sleeping with someone on the first date is too much like having sex with a stranger: regrets too often follow. So, acquire some common ground, get to know each other, check for scabs and focus on what this new friend might add to your life. Too many potential friendships have been destroyed in the sack....

What do you think?  Would you ever consider having sex on a first date?
Thanks for reading! Liked this article? Please link back to this article by this code or share with a sharing tool below.


{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment