Do you like to Enjoy Anal Sex

Diposkan oleh dizta



If you're feeling like one day you woke up and suddenly it was all about anal, you're not alone. The question is, can women enjoy anal sex? Thankfully, the answer is yes! Many women love it and even prefer it to vaginal sex, experiencing more intense, full body orgasms with anal. Anal sex is not for everyone but if you have tried it once, maybe twice before, with painful results, you may not have taken the full necessary measures to prepare the body. So how do you learn how to have anal sex properly and get some of that pleasure for yourself?

When beginning anal sex, your body cannot be at its most relaxed when your mind is not at ease. Enjoy an erotic shower with your partner beforehand and get squeaky clean everywhere. It also should go without saying that a pre-sex bowel movement is essential. When it's not possible to go on command, over-the-counter enemas are a popular and effective way to ensure your peace of mind.

Now that you are clean, your body then needs to be aroused to the point where you can't wait for anal penetration to begin. Along with regular foreplay, it is best to also participate in anallingus. If you don't feel comfortable with the idea of your partner's tongue up your butt, you may need a rethink. You are preparing for a large, erect penis to enter a very tigh,t downward chute. The sensation of a loving partner tickling and teasing, licking, and blowing is a very sensible way to prepare your whole body and mind for the bigger and better things to come.

Before attempting penetration you must first apply lubricant liberally all over his penis. Also, have him insert it right up into your anus using his fingers. Doggy style is the most popular position for anal sex. However, your muscles are far more relaxed in the missionary position. As well as allowing for easier insertion, missionary position is also beneficial for beginners due to its intimate nature. You can continue to kiss, and talk to each other directly, guiding him to continue further or stop when you need a break.

When you are ready, breathe out and "push out" as he begins to push in. You may feel a stretch or a pinch. Insertion is the hardest part of the process, and it should never be forced. When you are ready, it will be easier to build momentum once his penis gets past a certain point, usually a couple of inches past your opening.

Many people falter with anal sex when the penis hits the internal sphincter. Because you can't control it, its normal reaction is to contract and tighten when a finger or penis is poking at it from the other end. However, it can only tighten for a certain length of time before it tires and loosens on its own. With gentle persistence, usually after about a minute, the muscle will stop contracting and relax. At this point, you should be able to continue with slow pain-free insertion.

Continue slowly, always talking to your partner. As he moves in further, you may have the feeling that you need to go to the toilet. If you have done everything to prepare beforehand, this is only a natural reflex. Your body is used to pushing objects out the other way. Stop for a moment until the urge passes.

If you are finding anal sex painful it is important to stop and retrace your steps. Your body probably wasn't prepared as much as it could have been. Practice and good preparation should lead not only to a pain-free experience, but also to an enjoyable one.

Thinking about how to have anal sex for the first time is a lot like considering vaginal sex as a virgin. It's a little scary and a little exciting. You're expecting a bit of pain, and you know it will be awkward, but still you trust all the information you have ever received, you know you will eventually enjoy it. So why should anal sex be any different?

Anal play is one of the most intense, sexually-charged experience you can give your lover.


Anal not so much fun unless done right .... after I had a guy buy lubricants and foams own good .... she was breast feeding me, biting me from head to toe, making my body tingle, goosebumps formed, my nipples being mocked and noticed a warm tongue, he gently played with my clit and teasing put a finger or two in and out of my vagina area and allowed me to girate against my hand and spilled gushiness to her fingers. He then guided me to crawl and stroked my back with his hands and tongue and gently tapped and teasing my anal driveway with his head and I started to rock to him and when he put his fingers in my vagina I rocked hard and he slid right on in me and gave me tHE most enjoyable anal sex I've ever experienced! I exploded and sprayed all over the bed and screaming and shaking with pleasure! He then flipped me on my back with my ass hanging over the bed and lifted my legs up to my ankles crossed and put them to rest on his shoulders and I once again dive into the anal way all the while stroking my wet pussy and make me comes even more and he exploded deep inside of me!! That is how to do anal sex.

Thanks for reading! Liked this article? Please link back to this article by this code or share with a sharing tool below.


{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment